State of Texas Requirements: 32 hours of classroom & 7 hours of driving
Anyone from 15 to 24 may take this course.
We give you up to 9 hours of driving not 7 without and additional charge.
$50 DEPOSIT to register
See Prices details under "Services" below.
Our Special Prices range from $385 -$430.
Please pay by deadline to avoid additional fees.
Cost includes Classroom and Driving
The Road Test is separate.
for Teen in Top of Class Road Test is free; have average of 95 and over and pay $25.
Additional Drive Hours (more than the 10 hours we offer): $25 for Classroom students
Teen Only: 7 hours driving & orientation class/prep ......... $299
Ask about additional discounts school, buddy system, etc.
Adult Permit Theory Class Regular Price $145
Call about Special Price of $135 by registering early.
GENERAL INFORMATION OF SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Assist in completing DPS forms and requirements
- In Car Driving (both novice and experienced movers)
- DPS Practice/Sample Test (Evaluation $50/drive student $25)
- DPS Test Partnered with TPST
- Texas Impact Video (viewing & printing certificate) $ 25
- DPS ROAD TEST (by appointment) $75 (use our vehicle plus $25) (Evaluation $50)
TEEN DRIVERS ED SCHEDULE
Fall I 2023
15 September thru 6 October
Fall II 2023
1 November thru 21 November
Winter I 2023
13 December thru 6 January
**Class hours: 7-9pm
Note: Due to limited space, a required $50 reservation fee has been included in the total price.
Call or come in to receive some of our special payment plans:
- Special Package "A": $385 (if total paid week prior to first day)
- Special Package "B": $390 (if paid prior to or by the first day of class)
- Payment Plan "C": $399 (if paid by last day of class)
- Payment Plan "D": $430 (if paid prior to 45 days after first day of class) *
Reverts to $460 if not paid by 45 days after 1st day of class
Cash & Zelle is free. $1 extra for every $50 charge applied
Ask about additional discounts/specials
ADULT DRIVERS ED SCHEDULE
**Saturdays at 8:30am (times are subject to change)
Optional weekday 6 hours may be taken for a nominal fee if the schedule allows it.